Technology has made some wonderful advances and makes almost every aspect of our lives better. But in some circumstances, ridiculous doesn’t begin to describe it. Here are 10 of the most ridiculous pieces of technology.
1. USB Computer Mouse With Digital Scale. What would someone be measuring that would fit on a computer mouse, and why? With a price tag of almost $50, apparently there is some sort of market for these.
2. CTA Digital 2-in-1 iPotty. Its bad enough that husbands take their iPad into the bathroom, lets not train the toddlers to do so as well. What happened to reading Everyone Poops? Or eating M&Ms;?
3. The E-Go Cruiser By Yuneec Technology. This electronic skateboard eliminates the need for that pesky foot maneuvering. Simply climb aboard and let the technology do the rest! The ultimate in lazy skateboarding.
4. Digi Scents iSmell. Reading an email about apple pie? Smell it in real time! This device plugs into your USB port and contains a cartridge with 128 scents which can be combined into countless odors. Surprisingly, this product never took off and found a market.
5. Solafeet Foot Tanner. Targeted towards athletes who rock sock tans, this is a …